The kashkul of Bahá’u’lláh
Photo 3 of 10: The kashkul (alms bowl) Bahá’u’lláh used as He traveled through the mountains of Sulaymaniyyih as a dervish from 1854 to 1856.
- The Bahá’í Faith
- The official website of the worldwide Bahá’í community.
- Bahá’í Reference Library
- A website containing authoritative writings and guidance of Bahá’u’lláh, the Báb, ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, Shoghi Effendi and the Universal House of Justice, as well as other Bahá’í texts.
- The Universal House of Justice
- An official website of the Bahá’í Faith that provides information about the Universal House of Justice and makes available selected statements and letters which have been written by it or prepared under its supervision.
- Bicentenary of the Birth of Bahá’u’lláh
- The official international website for the bicentenary of the birth of Bahá’u’lláh, the founder of the Bahá’í Faith, showing glimpses of the world-wide celebrations of this historic event.
- A Widening Embrace
- A documentary film about the community-building efforts of the Baha’i world.
National Bahá’í Communities
- A page containing links to the websites of many national Bahá’í communities from around the world.
- Light to the World
- A feature film about the life and teachings of Bahá’u’lláh.
- Frontiers of Learning
- This film captures the insights and experiences of people from four communities across the world whose efforts to build vibrant communities are at the frontiers of learning.
- Arising to Serve
- A film recounting highlights of the 41 regional Bahá’í conferences called by the Universal House of Justice in 2008.
- Attaining the Dynamics of Growth
- A selection of photographs of Bahá’í community life from around the world.
Bahá’í World News Service
- The official news website of the worldwide Bahá’í community.
- Bahá’í Media Bank
- Photographs available for downloading.
- Bahá’í International Community United Nations Office
- The official website of the Bahá’í International Community’s Office at the United Nations. The site contains news and information about recent activity and provides access to BIC statements, reports, and other publications.